Well of course we tell you that with over a million mainframers trained worldwide, Interskill’s mainframe elearning is plainly an essential component for any mainframe workforce training program! But apart from what we say, we thought you might also like to hear it from the Mainframe Organizations and from the Mainframe Personnel who use our IBM Power Systems Training day to day. Read on:
From Mainframe Executives
“In my research for Mainframe Education to propose the best solutions for our customers and IBMers, I discovered the online courses provided by Interskill. Interskill’s elearning solution is flexible, cost effective, and a great way to spread mainframe knowledge right through an organization.
Just try it!”
Distinguished IBM Engineer & CTO on z Systems
- “Since there is no formal training available in colleges we are training the new hires for a period of 15 months before they start their new job. The Interskill courses are a key part of the program we have.”
Mainframe Executive, Insurance Industry
- “We have used the Interskill curriculum of mainframe elearning for 15 years and will continue to use it as long as we have mainframe systems!”
IT Training Manager, Banking Industry
- “The Interskill elearning curriculum is a key part of our overall mainframe workforce training program. It’s the backbone of the mix of elearning, mentoring, on the job training, labs and classroom courses we provide to our mainframe computing workforce.”
Mainframe Executive, Healthcare Industry
- “The low cost of the Interskill elearning frees up much of our training budget for additional classroom training. The mix of elearning and classroom means we now do considerably more IBM Power Systems Training annually for the same expenditure.”
Mainframe Executive, Insurance Industry
- “Really a long term, essential tool in training our mainframe computing personnel.”
CIO, US Federal Government
- “The ability to instantly give my mainframe personnel the training they need with no waiting, no cancelations and no travel, is invaluable to me and to this organization!”
Mainframe Manager, US Federal Government
- “Mike and I both value the Learning Plan attached with each Job Role from the Data Center Organization Chart. We believe it to be a far better method for students to select courses, rather than from a list of hundreds available. The Skills Assessment modules will be beneficial for students in deciding which courses to take.”
Mainframe Management Team, Telecommunications Industry
Wow, thank you for the quick reply, it works well indeed. I have to say that I'm very impressed with Interskill's customer service so far: Every one of my questions and inquiries is answered in a prompt and professional matter. Please pat yourselves on the back, you deserve it. It's a pleasure doing business with you.
Banking, Daniel L.
- Your system is so easy to use. The same goes for the reports, your system is quite flexible and easy to use.
- Awesome! Thanks Michele and Peter! We appreciate your efforts.
- Course material is great, it is exactly where I need it to be. DB2 training is quite substantial and excellent in content. My only suggestion would be that the estimated time of completion is to low because the material is so extensive. I have a number of years’ experience in the industry with IBM, and this material quite rivals the training material provided years ago.
- I thank this company for the chance to re-educate myself. I have worked in computer operations for some time now and I have never had these courses offered from my past employers.
- I'm always amazed at how pro-active you are. We appreciate how quickly you were able to accommodate us.
- We looked at your newsletter earlier today and were impressed with the improvements you are making. They are very useful to us. We also like your JCL quiz.
- I was able to login and take one of the courses. Very informative, and I like the way the courses are presented. One major plus is that they are presented in the same manner as some of the internal online courses we are required to take as associates.
- Great - thank you Terri. I must say the great customer service and rapid turnaround is impressive!